Entourage Pro Crew Membership
Terms and Conditions for membership of Entourage pro
1. THESE TERMS
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions relating to your membership of the Entourage Pro online community and platform.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you sign up as a member. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide our services to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- Who we are. We are Entourage Pro Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 12035895 and our registered office is at 22 Abney Road, Heaton Chapel, Stockport, Cheshire, England, SK4 4QW.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us during sign up or in your membership profile from time to time.
- "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
3. OUR OBLIGATIONS TO YOU
- The Entourage Pro community / platform. As a member of Entourage Pro you will be able to create a profile and follow / connect with other members of the community. This is with the aim of broadening networks which may lead to opportunities to work with our members and partner organisations. However we make no guarantee that any work or leads will follow from your membership of Entourage Pro.
- Website availability. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure the website is operational at all times (except for routine maintenance) and in the event of downtime we will aim to fix the issue as soon as is reasonably practicable.
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO US
- Your skill and competence. You represent and warrant that you are competent and sufficiently skilled and experienced to carry out the services that you present yourself as being able to provide in your profile.
- Your qualifications and experience. You represent and warrant that all references to you having achieved qualifications or accreditations, and to your previous experience, are true and accurate.
5. YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- When your membership begins. Your membership begins on the date you sign up on our website.
- Your membership will continue until it is ended in accordance with these terms. Your membership will continue until you notify us you want to end your membership, or we notify you that your membership has ended, in each case as set out in these terms.
6. HOW TO END YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Telling us you want to end your membership. To end your membership with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Email. Email us at email@example.com.
- Online. Complete the form on our website.
- By post. Write to us at 22 Abney Road, Heaton Chapel, Stockport, Cheshire, England, SK4 4QW.
- Termination of membership. Your membership will end on the date we receive notice of your termination by any of the methods set out above.
- OUR RIGHTS TO END YOUR MEMBERSHIP
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end your membership at any time by writing to you in the event you breach any term of this agreement.
- You are required to participate and respond to surveys. Your membership is provided to you without charge. As a member of Entourage Pro you must participate and respond to surveys sent to you by us, which may include surveys being carried out on behalf of our partners. We may share the results of these surveys with our partners, however this will be on an anonymous and, where possible, aggregated basis.
- Maximum number of surveys per year. We confirm that you will be asked to participate in no more than twelve (12) surveys in each calendar year.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Our intellectual property. You acknowledge that any intellectual property on the Entourage Website, with the exception of your intellectual property which belonged to you before you became a member, is our exclusive property.
- No licence. We do not grant our members any licence under these terms to use our intellectual property.
9. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes (but is not limited to) liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict liability.
- Defective digital content. If defective digital content which we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage which was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- We are not liable for the following losses. We will have no liability to you for any of these losses resulting from your membership of Entourage Pro:
- indirect or consequential losses;
- loss of profit;
- loss of sales or business;
- loss of agreements or contracts;
- loss of or damage to goodwill;
- business interruption;
- loss of business opportunities; or
- loss of use or corruption of any software, data or information.
10. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer this Agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this.
- We may amend this Agreement. We may amend this Agreement at any time by notifying you in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English and Welsh law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English and Welsh courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
Join Entourage Pro, it's simple and free.
Become part of the World’s first Verified Global Crew Network dedicated to – and fiercely passionate about – the live events industry.